Let's travel the world of Fashion

Andhika Dharmapermana is a stylist that I came across on the internet. I tried doing some more research on Andhika Dharmapermana, but I wasn't able to find any biographies about the creative stylist. I was able to find some of his work that inspired me and plenty others.
I love this photo shoot styled by Andhika Dharmapermana, becasue of the bold and eccentric colors used. This diverse photo shoot has a mixed of Geisha and 60s vibe with these high platforms. This shoot was done for the airline's in-flight magazine. The setting was also a beautiful place to shoot in an area of classic Indonesian architecture. This photo shoot is giving me so much cultural and diversity. I'm in love!!
Styling photo shoots is one of my many passions. It's something I've been wanting to do for the longest. On my blog you could see the shoot that I styled with a fifties theme and my sister was the model. I'm now looking forward to building my portfolio and doing more photo shoots in the future.







More work from Andhika Dharmapermana












No comments:

Post a Comment