Yvonne Kwok

Get Inspired by Designer Yvonne Kwok































I'm always looking for new designers with innovative and creative ideas that will inspire me and challenge me as well. With fashion design being so competitive you always have to come up with different ways to reinvent items. Yvonne Kwok is a Dutch designer that graduated from Amsterdam Fashion Institute. She stood out to me, because she doesn't follow the trends of fashion and she also show that it's okay to be yourself. She encourage me to stick to my style and don't be afraid to go with what I love when it comes to fashion. I love her use of colors and how she matched bold accents with pastels colors and I love how she didn't just use fabric to create her garment. She is one designer that really inspire me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment